The French Lick Fire Department is always looking for active volunteers from a wide range of backgrounds — whether you are new to fire/ems or a veteran looking for a new home, now is your chance to make it happen.
• Must be 18 years of age, 15 for Cadet Program.
• Must be in good physical standing.
• Must attend monthly department trainings.
• Must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
• Must be able to pass a background investigation.
1. Applicant will submit an application.
2. Background check on applicant.
3. Schedule an interview with applicant.
4. Board meeting to vote on applicant.