The French Lick Fire Department offers a program for members under the age of 18. This program is a great way to get hands on experience and training! Our cadet program has proven to be successful as some of our current members participated in our Cadet Program. We take safety, education, and training very serious. If you or your child would be interested in this program, please contact us!
• Must be in high school.
• Must be at least 15 years of age.
• Must be in good physical standing.
• Must keep grades above a C average.
• Must attend monthly department trainings.
• Must be able to pass a background investigation.
1. Applicant will submit an application.
2. Background check on applicant.
3. Schedule an interview with applicant.
4. Board meeting to vote on applicant.